André Filion & Associates Inc. is a well-established industrial psychology firm with offices in Montreal, Québec City, Trois-Rivières and the Saguenay. We serve clients throughout Québec, as well as across Canada via the VF Career Management group, of which we are a founding member.
André Filion & Associates is growing fast. It is currently looking for a candidate to fill the following position: Practice Leader, Workplace Psychological Health.
We are looking for a talented leader to position, develop and guide the firm’s new Workplace Psychological Health practice. In addition to driving the implementation of the practice, the ideal candidate will advise clients on best practices and provide training and development internally to our team of industrial psychologists and consultants.
Reporting directly to the Executive Committee, you will demonstrate leadership in order to:
• Develop and consolidate the firm’s professional practice and expertise in a way that is responsive to our clients’ challenges and opportunities in the areas of psychological health and workplace wellness;
• Continue to develop team member skills with respect to best practices and new trends regarding policies, standards and effective strategies pertaining to psychological health and workplace wellness;
• Play an active role in building the firm’s clientele and obtaining client projects.
• Experience in implementing organizational programs that support psychological health in the workplace;
• Ability to support teams in the areas of workplace wellness, resilience and stress management;
• Ability to develop programs and solutions in line with evolving client needs and market trends;
• Lead and promote the practice with internal teams as well as the firm’s clients;
• Act as a resource person and provide training to team members;
• Possess entrepreneurial values, with an interest in business development and the ability to build and maintain business relationships;
• Strong interpersonal skills, drive, initiative and creativity in helping to promote the firm’s practice supporting psychological health in the workplace;
• Passionate about consulting work and committed to serving organizations and helping them to implement best practices;
• Act in a strategic advisory capacity with clients, emphasizing collaboration to guide better outcomes.
· Member in good standing of the Ordre des psychologues du Québec, the OCCOQ or the Ordre des CRHA
· Relevant experience in the area of psychological health
· Bilingualism is considered an asset
· Knowledge of Healthy Enterprise standards is considered an asset
SKILLS AND QUALITIES BEING SOUGHT
· Influential leader; content leader
· Team player with good interpersonal skills
· Initiative and creativity
· Drive and versatility
· Strong qualities as a strategic advisor
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
· The challenge to position a new professional practice
• The challenge of positioning and building a new professional practice
• The opportunity to serve an impressive list of corporate clients on a broad range of mandates
• The opportunity to work closely with experts
• Mandates that involve working directly with corporate clients
• A work environment that fosters accountability, values service quality and encourages high professional standards
• A competitive compensation package that recognizes performance, quality, teamwork and involvement.
APPLY FOR THE POSITION
If you have what we are looking for and would like to play an active role in helping to build our firm, please email your resume to email@example.com, no later than February 28, 2021
Thank you for your interest. We will only be contacting individuals selected for an interview.