André Filion & Associates Inc. is a well-established industrial psychology firm with offices in Montreal, Québec City, Trois-Rivières and the Saguenay. We serve clients throughout Québec, as well as across Canada via the VF Career Management group, of which we are a founding member.
André Filion & Associates is growing fast. It is currently looking for a candidate to fill the following position: Senior Consultant (Lead Expert), Career Transition Services.
We are looking for a talented leader to support the development of our career transition practice. This position is an opportunity for you to leverage your talents to support corporate clients in implementing best practices for employee terminations and to foster a kind and effective approach to support each person’s career transition. In addition to providing career transition support to clients, the ideal candidate will also develop the skills of the firm’s career transition professionals and will act as a resource person for our clients, particularly in a strategic advisory capacity..
Reporting to the Executive Committee, you will demonstrate leadership in order to:
• Build the firm’s professional practice in keeping with new market trends;
• Continue to develop team member skills while adopting best practices and remaining abreast of new trends for career transition services (tools, approaches, service offerings);
• Play an active role, in collaboration with the client relations coordinator, to build the firm’s client base with a view to obtaining client mandates.
• Solid career transition experience;
• Ability to develop new services or solutions in keeping with client needs and market trends;
• Lead and promote the practice with internal teams as well as the firm’s clients;
• Act as a resource person and provide training to team members;
• Possess entrepreneurial values, with an interest in supporting business development and the ability to build and maintain business relationships;
• Strong interpersonal skills, drive, initiative and creativity in helping to promote the firm’s services;.
• Passionate about consulting work and committed to serving organizations while helping to develop best practices;
• Act in a strategic advisory capacity with clients, emphasizing collaboration to guide improvement choices.
· Member in good standing of the Ordre des psychologues du Québec, the OCCOQ or the Ordre des CRHA
· Relevant experience
· Bilingualism is considered an asset
SKILLS AND QUALITIES BEING SOUGHT
· Influential leader
· Strong communicator who inspires trust
· Team player with good interpersonal skills
· Initiative and creativity
· Drive and versatility
· Strong qualities as a strategic advisor
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
· The challenge to lead and build a professional practice
· The opportunity to serve an impressive list of corporate clients on a broad range of mandates
· The opportunity to work closely alongside experts
· Mandates that involve working directly with corporate clients
· A work environment that fosters accountability, values service quality and encourages high professional standards
· A competitive compensation package that recognizes performance, quality, teamwork and involvemen
APPLY FOR THE POSITION
If you have what we are looking for and would like to play an active role in helping to build our firm, please email your resumé to email@example.com, no later than February 28, 2021.
Thank you for your interest. We will only be contacting individuals selected for an interview.
Près de 60 personnes à votre service.
Six bureaux à travers le Québec et la région d'Ottawa.
Professionnalisme et compétence accompagnent tous nos dossiers.
For more information on our services, feel free to contact Louise Lalonde at 1 888 844-9160 ext. 3221
or by e-mail at llalonde.