André Filion & Associates Inc. is a well-established industrial psychology firm with offices in Montreal, Québec City, Trois-Rivières and the Saguenay. We serve clients throughout Québec, as well as across Canada via the VF Career Management group, of which we are a founding member.
André Filion & Associates is growing fast. It is currently looking for a candidate to fill the following position: 3 Senior Consultants specializing in industrial psychology, with competency assessment expertise.
This person will carry out mandates in a number of areas of professional practice (competency assessments, organizational development, coaching, workplace psychological health).
• Passionate about consulting services, particularly in the area of psychometric assessment;
• Committed to serving organizations and supporting teams;
• Strategic advisor to the firm’s clients, emphasizing collaboration and partnership;
• Committed to supporting management teams through a comprehensive understanding of their needs and proposing customized solutions;
• Values versatility and shows initiative; is interested in developing the firm’s services and professional practice;
• Possesses entrepreneurial values, with an interest in business development and the ability to build and maintain business relationships;
• Strong interpersonal skills, drive, initiative and creativity in helping to promote the firm’s services.
· Member in good standing of the Ordre des psychologues du Québec or the OCCOQ
· At least five years of relevant experience as a consultant
· Bilingualism is considered an asset
· ICF membership is considered an asset
· Consulting sector experience is considered an asset
SKILLS AND QUALITIES BEING SOUGHT
· High professional standards and strong work ethic
· Drive and versatility
· Team player with stong interpersonal skills
· Influential leader, content leader
· Strong qualities as a strategic advisor
· Initiative and creativity
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
• Serve an impressive list of corporate clients on a broad range of mandates
• Work closely alongside senior experts
• Deal directly with corporate clients
• Broaden your expertise
• Work in an environment that fosters accountability, values service quality and has high professional standards
• Receive a competitive compensation package that recognizes performance, quality, teamwork and involvement
APPLY FOR THE POSITION
If you have what we are looking for and would like to play an active role in helping to build our firm, please email your resumé to email@example.com, no later than February 28, 2021
Thank you for your interest. We will only be contacting individuals selected for an interview.